Thread: Code Red
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2014, 05:29 PM
Cult Addict

Heres what pi***s me off the most.

The scorpion titles hit Diabolik this morning. I HAD assumed that they would have sold out. Perhaps because Joe public will eventually be able to buy them via amazon marketplace the rush is less than had they been a grab it now or else release but I always felt Scorpion gave a s**t about me the consumer. I never fretted too much that I could get stuff or that I would get any problems.

I like code red but its a f*****g chore to get the stuff. Fair enough if a title sells out and becomes a collectible some months down the line. I missed lightblast like that, but then that was my own dumb fault as it had been availaible for a while.

The current crop of CR stuff just dissapeared and now is stupid money barely weeks after release (days in some cases,) meanwhile its all up on his site gathering dust while he issues dictats about who should or should not buy his stuff. Fair play if some uk consumers are starting paypal disputes so its not all his fault but for f***s sake send the items tracked. I'd happily pay more.