View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2014, 04:03 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
It's so difficult, there are so many films that I just love depending on the time of the year, it's hard to judge, plus there are things that I've seen only recently that I've loved more than I thought I would (Nightmare City) and those that keep creeping into my mind - when I think of them I want to watch them again (The Perfume of the Lady in Black, Ghosthouse). I think if I studied my list too much I would be tweaking it all the time - I shouldn't have forgot The Tenant though! I don't think I'd know what to knock off but that would be in the top twenty. There are a few that nearly made it that I just couldn't decide on like Picnic at Hanging Rock, Let the Right One In, Valerie and Her Week of Wonders...it's just too hard.
I was exactly the same when making my list, as there are numerous perennial favourites, others which are fairly recent and could easily move up or down 10 places depending on when I watched them, my mood at the time and how recently I'd seen another which is close to it in the list.