Thread: Censorship
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2014, 09:52 AM
Cult Addict

I say ban the moral guardians and let people attempt to rediscover how to reason and make judgements for themselves.
I blame it on the rise of the internet and todays society where everyone has an opinion via media on everything,not a bad thing in itself but we now hear everybodies simplest and dullest opinions on everything, every pointless minute.
We see images of self obsessed idiots everywhere on tv and trolls making horrible senseless comments,with no consideration for others feelings.

i think the general feeling seems to be that young society has now become dumbed down and everyone is happy to be spoonfed shite music and dull films, to the point where everything has to be labelled to prevent offence and to guide people who have no personal judgement skills.

I don't believe everybody is this stupid, but it can only become worse the more people are being taught not to think or reason for themselves.

I am aware of the irony that this is my opinion,using the internet to air my view.
All i can say in defence is i'm trying to make a serious point, without resorting to ranting, calling people names or jumping up and down and having a tantrum.

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.