View Single Post
Old 4th October 2014, 12:59 AM
Cult Addict

[/B]Apologies to any cult labbers who just saw suspiria/dotd. I was the fat sod in the arrow vid t-shirt. The hissing noise was my pepsi max bottle, trying to save a few quid for the merch stall. Suffice to say it was bloody marvellous. More grimm tomorrkw as well. Shall be wearing my eraserhead t-shirt.

Went to the screenings throughout the day as well.

devils mile

Mixes in elements of dead end with the dark horror noir of lost highway with some j horror thrown in for good measure. Odd, occasionally nasty with a nice metaphysical twist in the tail.

lfo

Swedish dark sci-fi comedy done on a low budget. If dry black humor is your bag this tale of a hapless unlikeable schlub developing a sound that can hypntise anyone should be right up your street. At least a few points that had me wondering if i should be laughing at it. Still, will be picking this up.

[reconstruction of william zero

Tonally this tale of cloning gone awry felt like a horrible way to die its a well crafted intelligent film but once is enough for me.

sororal

A very uneaven but visually stunning australian giallo replete with 70s fashions, yellow jacketed edgar wallace paperbacks and j&b to be found in every other scene. Dissapointing ending and some dodgy performances aside its probably worth checking out if you get the chance. Needed george hilton and perhaps a dwarf.