View Single Post
Old 10th October 2014, 06:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Devils nightmare
The story starts at the end of world 2 with birth of a nazi officers daughter. Jump forward 20 odd years and a group of tourists are forced to seek shelter when the route to where they are going is blocked. A strange man recommends a nearby castle for them to spend the night. There they are welcomed by the German officer and his staff. As usual in these films the tourist are none to bright, when they arrive the castle door shuts itself and when they are led to there rooms they are told of the murders that have taking places in each room( by this point I would of got on the bus and gone back the way I came) Not long after a red headed woman arrives who we soon find out she is a succubus and ends up punishing the tourist for there sins. Not very scary but we have one disgusting scene with one of the toursits eating. But it's very atmospheric and entertaining. 9/10

Lost boys

I know some people despise this film but it's one of my favourites, it's a lot of fun with a group of likable characters and it has a great soundtrack. 9.5/10

Danger diabolik

Another fantastic bava film that had not seen before involving the adventures thief diobolik and his girlfriend. Great 60s soundtrack,terry Tomas car chases,and fantastic sets with diiaboliks lare putting the bat cave to shame. One groove film. 9/10

Edit
Now watching blood glacier followed by one of my favourites if not my favourite horrors the devil rides out

Last edited by trebor8273; 10th October 2014 at 06:38 PM.