View Single Post
Old 11th October 2014, 02:53 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Recent viewing.

Streets of fire .

A old personal favourite of mine in era when films WHERE films and concentrated on making films that where watchable and enjoying a era where there so many films you wanted to watch but couldn't keep up with them.
Not like today' standards where there only a hand full that you want to watch, and thinking if they have money actors and CGI they think their on to a winner ... St of fire is a prime eg that proves the point they just don't make films as good as they use to. Everything about this film is great story acting action and keeps you interested all the time.Also directed by same person who made the warriors another personal fav of mine I watch every yr.
I do think tho that Walter Hill in his hey day was a great writer and director .
But sadly like few nowadays and Argento being one them his latest lot of films have been major let downs and if they keep up the type they been making then they should quite while their ahead. Also it got a great sound track.

ABC of deaths 2
Like all films where there sev stories they have good and bad points .
I really just didn't take this as much as the first one I felt bored and disinterested
couldn't help thinking some where rubbish dull and boring and could have been better.
Few animated and a couple of subtitled as well

A I highly enjoyed type that makes these films enjoyable
D was very weird strange and random and Great at same time love these type of stories .
G. Was kinda what the heck
J the creatures I thought would fit right in as a Dr who enemy .
K was bit pointless
L was terrible and CGI was awfull
R wasnt up to much
T wouldn't be out of place in Tokyo gore police .

Some guy who kills people

I enjoyed this a black and dark humour horror with a bit if a twist towards the end

See no Evil 2

As a stand alone film Worthy of a watch but not as a sequel not as good as the first one
Also the gore and violence is there but its a bit on the slim side and not much of it .

Despicable me

Never got round to watching this wish I had I enjoyed it so much looking forward to the watching the 2nd one
Funny and entertaining.

22 jump St

It was OK in some parts but as whole just didn't do it for me

Signs

Why had Inever seen this film before only downfall was could been tadge longer at the end kinda felt ended to soon and could have had bit more happening .