View Single Post
Old 12th October 2014, 07:54 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

THE MOTH DIARIES. Having recently discovering that Dem is in fact a masturbating 14 year old boy on another thread, I have also discovered that he is also an angst ridden 16 year old girl based on this film and his recommendation of it. This is a goth lite affair that passes the time easily enough but is lacking in something I can't quite put my finger on. Worth a look as an alternative to TWILIGHT and it's clones.

THE WATCH. Piss poor comedy/alien invasion film. Packed with knobs jokes, something I normally find endlessly funny but this left me laughter free. I would like to think this reflects a new found sophistication within me but on reflection it is just a poor film with poor knob jokes.

BATMAN UNDER THE RED HOOD. Fairly brutal animated film that sees Bats face up to his own past and it's repercussions in the present. Excellent stuff and recommended.

ALMOST HUMAN. Excellent backwoods alien invasion film that really is something quite special. Grungy and dank in look and mood, this is well worth a look. Recommended.