View Single Post
Old 27th October 2014, 11:39 AM
Cult Addict

The Deathshead banshee pumpkin parasite... (massacre ?)

This Parasite has developed over the years as a defence mechanism for the pumpkin, fed up with being sacrificed at Halloween.
In certain large pumpkins lies a creature which bursts out when the unsuspecting victim cuts into the flesh to create a lid and scoop out the insides to make a jack o' lantern.
When the lid is lifted the creature bursts forth, sitting on the rim it emits a piercing banshee scream which renders the victims useless, it then proceeds to sting a host victim rendering them docile and envelopes their head with its fleshy body, latching a tentacle straight to the brain.

The creature/victim combination looks like a normal person wearing a melted/dripping gruesome halloween type flesh mask, this hybrid then proceeds to slaughter the rest of their family.
After doing this it lays in wait in the house waiting for other Trick or Treaters and feeds them venom infused candy, drowns them in bobbing apple vats, razor blades in apples, all the tricks.
This is all a ploy to wipe trick or treaters off the earth and preserve the pumpkin strain, preventing their mass disembowelling the next Halloween.

Mwahhahhaa !!!!

:halloween:

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.