View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2014, 10:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
At the Spaghetti Cinema event, none of the guests (Ruggero, Me Me and Luigi Cozzi) charged for signatures and apparently Ruggero happily signed 18 things for one person!
I was the person Ruggero signed 18 items for at the Spaghetti Cinema event and although he happily took the time and signed my items he did make a comment that at a convention it would have cost me over £200 to have my items signed.
This time i got Shameless's Washing Machine and Grindhouses Cannibal Holocaust signed and paid £30 for the privilege and got a photo with him as well so i don't feel so bad paying because of the Spaghetti cinema event.

I have managed to obtain 100's of autographs over the last 5 years but this is the second time i have had to pay for an autograph as the only time before is when i went to the London comic con and met Zach Galligan from Gremlins.

If the guests were to lower the price to £5 per autograph on your own items then more people would get items signed and the guest would make more money in the long term in my opinion.