View Single Post
Old 11th November 2014, 09:47 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Cheers Dem

There is a nice variety of top 10s so far which is great to see.
A nice variety of films in general overall... ALTHOUGH from doing the rankings earlier today there seems to be a general consensus of the 'classics' when it comes to sci-fi (compared to the horror list anyway) with a lot of the usual suspects appearing across the board in a lot of people's lists. A less divisive genre perhaps...?

Be great if we could see some more lists though - I'm looking forward to a top 100 from trebor with all the stuff he's been watching lately, plus Dave Boy and RedEye have a strong love for sci-fi (from what I recall) so it would be great to see lists from them too.

Whilst I doubt this will be as popular as the horror list, I'm hoping for at least 15 lists to make it a little more representative - although from what I calculated earlier the list in general is shaping up nicely... it's more the bottom end where we have the issue, with films which have only received one vote making it in to the rankings at the moment. Depending on how many more lists we get I may need to make this one a Top 50 (not that I couldn't still do a Top 100 with what we've got, but it wouldn't necessarily be as good as it could be with more input).