View Single Post
Old 13th December 2014, 01:04 AM
Cult Acolyte

Well despite exams finishing, things didn't slow down at all, as I still had two weeks of school and tests and events and all sorts of mess. I'm finally in the holidays now, but with a job as well, so today is the first day I've had to actually do stuff for myself and relax. However, employment also has it's benefits, as I have been splurging ridiculously, combined with $90 I won on Facebook. However, none have arrived yet, and nearly all are due on the 18th (spooky)

Zavvi:
Army of Darkness Steelbook
Killer Klowns steelbook

Bargain on the Killer Klowns steel, 8.99 so cheaper than the Arrow sale
Army of Darkness I missed in its initial 4 hour sell out in August, and I just bough this the second it went up in a Black Friday steelbook flash sale

Zavvi:
Stray Cat Rock Collection

Planned to use my Arrow points to get this for free, but they sold out! Got it from Zavvi as they still had stock for a good price, especially after a 10% code, but I fear for how it will be packaged

Arrow:
Nekromantik
The Delta Force
Remo Williams

Preordered in September whilst in Japan, and ordered the two above from a sale at the same time, but of course they all ship together. Very excited and nervous, as I've never seen Nekromantik before

Amazon:
Six Gothic Tales
Super Bitch
The Night Child
Jaguar Lives
Deadly Outlaw Rekka

My original plan with my Arrow points was to get the Price boxset to a reasonable price (heh), as it looks amazing. However Amazon then had it cheapest yet, so I jumped on it, and also grabbed 4 Arrow DVDs I don't have for £10, but it worked out cheaper as the titles added up cheaper, so they didn't automatically do the deal.

Waiting a few more payslips and more explanation before I attempt the Arrow sale, and will also pledge £45 to the Zombi Holocust kickstarter to get that and Burial Grounds, to help new transfers, because god knows they need them.

Also arrived during my absence, were:

House on Sorority Row blu
Nightbreed Limited Edition
Vamp Arrow Slipcase

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga