View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2015, 06:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
picked up assassins creed unity for £15 from my local tesco. had this on PC but for some strange reason ubisoft removed it from my library, but did give me a full refund. But while it looked nice it was a bug ridden mess, with any luck its been fixed with all the patches
The reason you have a refund mate is 'apparently' Ubisoft announced early in the development that the game wouldn't have 'pay to play' and micro-transactions in it but upon release it was full of options to buy additional content also the game had a lot of issues in regards to development (or lack of it) so the publisher was forced to offer refunds to anyone that didn't expect to have to buy items in game. there is a time limit on this refund and Ubisoft have taken a lot of shit for denying having said there would be no micro-transactions especially when the gaming community still had the evidence to show they had... tut tut ubisoft...

I like the second game in the series but had no real draw to go back to any of the newer ones.