View Single Post
Old 8th February 2015, 10:29 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by will graham View Post
Well I can't stand the italian cannibal flicks so I'm probably not going to buy it. I might if the special features are good and then sell it on at a later date.

Going back to special features, I am one of those who prefers them over better picture quality/sound. Special features (or to be exact newly made ones) are usually a deal breaker as to whether I buy a release brand new or wait until sale/second hand.

The truth is (get ready to gasp) I only find half of these movies any good that the companies put out!

It's only the 5 star movies (ie Assault on Precinct 13) that I go gaga over picture and sound specs.

Anyway I'll probably buy Blood Stained Shadow new since I haven't seen it before and I do like reading Callum's stuff (although he does lose his temper should you disagree with him)

Overall I love this company and I'm glad they're slowly moving away from Full Moon (sorry Stephen but you've got to admit they've already released the bulk of the companies best work). Now if only I can convince them to waste their money and release Penitentiary 3

I do agree about the FM stuff, still a few of the "classic" titles to go though (Trancers/Puppet Master/Crash and Burn). If we get those at some point, that'll be me happy.