View Single Post
Old 15th February 2015, 07:19 AM
Cult Addict

Zombie hunters.

Utterly dreadful film that manages to be one of the worst zombie films I can remember seeing. I'm including all the Bruno Mattei ones here. Its 'european' and everyone lives in cities communicating via virtual reality. A bunch of people decide to head outside (why? Well TBH I'm not sure, at this point I ceased caring) and they find some zombies. The main problem with the film is the film-makers ambitions outstrip both ability and budget. The dystopian city looks rubbish, as does the CGI effects and acting. The whole film seems to be attempting to make some profound take on the destruction of inter-personal relationships by modern technology, however it just ends up being f&*%^&g boring. EVENTUALLY the zombies turned up which was enough for me to drop the pills and booze but it was too little to late. I did contemplate taking this to CEX to get at least some of my money back but I don't want to be responsible for anyone else seeing this catastrophic turd of a movie so I kept the amray, tore up the sleeeve and snapped the disc in two. DON'T EVER WATCH THIS! It's hatefully, awfully terrible in a way that makes me so angry I think I'd pefer to watch Hellgate.