View Single Post
Old 19th February 2015, 10:09 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default USA Netflix Vs. UK Netflix

Okay i need to get this off my chest, i hate advert on TV so for years i haven't had a TV that received any form of broadcast, if it doesn't come from my PS3 or DVD player it doesn't appear on my TV's.

So years later i decide to give Netlfix a try, i work very very hard for minimum wage, so i like to make my small pot of money go as far as i can. I'm not tight or stingey, i just like to have companies try and work as hard for my money as i work for my money, that way i can feel better about my shit life.
So i get Netflix and watch nearly all of the content that is good enough for me AND i even watch some of the lesser crap that isn't really appealing to me but i paid for Netflix so why not try new stuff even thought it looks like like 'The ABC's of Death' (which as you know, i was right to assume it was )

So i ask my other half if we should bother paying for basically the privilege to watch a few good TV shows over and over and maybe the odd film like Harold and Maud and a friend of ours overhears this and asked me what i thought to USA Netflix? I told him i didn't live in America and he had my laptop working a new DNS sever quicker than i could say 'Holy shit USA netflix is VASTLY bigger that the UK version, and i have been SHAFTED by UK Netflix' (See what i did there folks? haha)

So i want to rant a lot more about this but i respect you all have lives and don;t need to listen to my crap. i would appreciate any thoughts about this so i can either argue my case and convince you all i am right or maybe i will learn that im wrong and need something better to do with my time than piss the mod's of cult labs off with my terrible grammar.

Thank you for your thoughts guys and ladies.