View Single Post
Old 25th February 2015, 10:16 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

176134400.jpg

While driving home Johnny ( Walken ) is in a car crash with an 18 wheeler. Johnny wakes up in hospital to be told he has been in a coma for the last five years and his fiancee Sarah ( Brooke Adams ) has married another man. This news is devastating to Johnny but soon his life gets even worse. While a nurse is checking on Johnny he grabs her hand and has a vision where he sees her daughter in a house fire. Terrified by his vision he tells the nurse to rush home its not too late.Not only has Johnny lost five years and the love of his life he now has frightening visions of peoples past ,present and futures.

Its been a long long time since i last watched this film. When the Italian Blu Ray was announced i ordered it as soon as possible i have always loved this film. Christopher Walken is outstanding as the tortured main character. He is a broken man physically mentally and emotionally. For the viewer its also an emotional journey watching Walken going through so many powerful emotions.I will have to root out the book and give it a read again i think i was in school when i last read it. The Italian Bly Ray look great shame about the lack of extras but well worth a purchase.

Film 10/10