View Single Post
Old 12th March 2015, 09:59 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

o_silent-assassins-dvd-80s-ninja-exploitation-film-be56.jpg

A Bio-chemist /scientist i cant remember its not really explained is kidnapped along with a little random Japanese child how this came about is even more stupid than the fact that they decided to take her along for the ride in the first place. The Bio terrorists that kidnap the scientist want a formula he has been working on so they hold the world to ransom with a bio weapon. If you like Biology you will love this

I only picked this up because Linda Blair was in it and looking at her holding that gun on the cover i was led to believe she would be kicking ass but she just spends half movie moaning about not getting to spend enough time with her cop boyfriend and the other half in bed with him and you guessed it still moaning about how she does not get to spend time with him

At times it can be extremely cheesey but over all its a fun film with some really good action. The gang of bad guys were the highlight there were a strange mixture of ninjas in camo cloths wearing balaclavas and using what looked like medieval weapons.

Very enjoyable way to pass 88 minutes if you are in to that sort of thing.