View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2015, 09:03 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Judging from his posts on his own FB page (and other pages), I'm not quite sure what this Code Red guy is up to. After having read a few of his posts, I honestly can't imagine anybody doing business with him. Not a single post without a rant, an insult, or a threat. Strangely enough, people from the film business obviously still talk to and deal with him.

---

Back to 88 Films. After three orders directly from their official shop, I'd describe myself as a satisfied customer. All orders arrived safe and sound, and their responses to enquiries per email are fast and friendly. I am from mainland Europe, and I'm happy to have a reliable alternative to the big online shops when I want to buy this small label's products.

---

Having said that, I still don't think that anybody should feel bad about looking for the cheapest prices out there. Nobody wants to pay more than necessary, especially when money is tight. By buying their stuff from high street retailers and big online shops you still support 88 Films.