View Single Post
Old 9th April 2015, 06:29 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

From 1964: part 2

A Fistful of Dollars - First in ' The man with no name' spaghetti westerns, a classic movie with a classic score.

The Evil of Frankenstein - None too sure on this one. Should have stuck with the established storyline.

Carry on Spying - Bab Winsors first carry on and a James Bond Spoof. "o o ooher"

The Fall of the Roman Empire - Another Sam Bronston epic with an all star cast.

Ghidorah - The Three-Headed Monster - More men in rubber monster suits trashing airfix kits!

Carry on Cleo - A Better film than the last couple of entries, with some great lines and gags.

A Hard Days Night - The Beatles first movie, better than most films of this sort.

Goldfinger - As iconic as any Bond movie can be. From Basseys opening score, memorable villian and henchman to Q's lab and not forgetting the Aston Martin.

Zulu - One of my all time favourite movies! The 'fire by rank' scene alone is worth the price of the movie. For this I cranked up the sound bar....if thousands of Zulus are coming at me I want to hear them....so did the neighbours probably. Oh and what a score!

Kissin' Cousins - Presley plays a dual role here, just goes to prove that two Elvis' dont make a better movie even if it does have an unintention boob flash!

Viva Las Vegas - Finishing of 1964 with another Elvis movie, this one also starring Ann Margaret who is very easy on the eye.