View Single Post
Old 17th April 2015, 01:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post

Although i enjoyed the prequel films i never got the old buzz until 3/4 of the way through the last film and the imminent arrival of Vader.

There was a magic from those first films, a time and place, that will be very tough to re-imagine.
I was the same, I still watch them every now and then, but as a kid in the 80's, the excitement of watching the original trilogy every Xmas or on VHS wasn't even remotely felt with the prequels, hopefully my kids will feel the same way about this new trilogy as I did back then.

Incidently, my eldest claims his favourite of the franchise is Episode II, but I suspect he only says that to wind me up!

I'm going to pick my boys up from school in an hour, can't wait to see their faces when they watch the trailer for the first time, Dylan especially is gonna be so excited!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!