View Single Post
Old 20th April 2015, 09:21 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I am going to copy my post from last night in the watch you have seen thread just to keep this thread updated and bump it for any other suggestions.

Headless

I just finished watching Headless this very minute. The film is set in the 70s and the way its shot it really looks and feels like it. A masked killer is on a rampage along with a small boy also wearing a skull mask. Im not going into too much detail its better to just watch it without knowing too much about it. The acting is good for the most part and the dialogue is pretty solid throughout and there is some great music that also captures the feeling of low budget 70s horror. The main thing here for me anyway is the gore effects they are outstanding for film with a limited budget. It always amazes me that these sort of effects can be pulled off in these films when bigger budgets films just cant be arsed.

Id recommend this to anyone who enjoys graphic gore. I loved every minute of it.

8/10

I am going to copy my post from last night in the watch you have seen thread just to keep this thread updated and bump it for any other suggestions.