View Single Post
Old 6th May 2015, 02:05 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

A new Tony Hawks game is coming out towards the end of this year looks like it's going to be Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5 taking the series back to it's old school roots. I loved the Tony Hawks games great level design always a great soundtrack and a hell of a lot of fun. They sort of lost their way a few years back bringing in the plastic board you had to stand on to play the game a stupid gimmick so it's great to see it going back. I'm hoping we get some of the old school skaters the list I have seen so far are the newer generation that I'm not too familiar with I have been out of the loop as regards skating for a few years now but Tony Hawks son is going to be in it. I have very find memories of this series so let's hope it will be great.

My girlfriend hates me playing these games because I do get frustrated and angry sometimes playing them if I can't nail a trick. We were only going out about week or so the first time she saw me playing Tony Hawks Wasteland and I smashed my controller off the wall