View Single Post
Old 19th October 2009, 09:38 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Super Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
The clown in HMV where I was on holiday's reply when asked if they had it was...'I'll check the cumputur man.Naw we've no goat it.It's sixteen quid.I widnae pay 16 quid fur that.It widnae sell,that's how we've no goat it.'

WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK I'M ASKING FOR IT FOR YOU IMBOCEILE
Just to go off topic for a mo, the above reminds me of a conversation i had with an HMV employee a few years back and i just had to mention it.
Can't recall the exact dialogue but it went something like the following:

ME: "Hello, there's a DVD i'm interested in buying and i wonder if you have it for sale. It's called Adios Sabata."

HMV: (aggressively) "Are you the guy who rang up before and had a go at one of my staff when he was told the DVD wasn't in stock?"

ME: (surprised) "No.This is the first time i've called about the film!"

HMV: (sceptical) "Are you sure?"

ME: "Yes!"

HMV: "Ah, that's okay. It's just that we had a guy called earlier on asking for the same film and he kicked off when he heard the title wasn't available. The girl who took the call is in tears out the back."

ME: "I can assure you it certainly wasn't me. I used to work in shops when i was younger and know what it's like to have customers have a go at you so i don't do it to other people."

The guy informed me the obvious regarding the DVD and that was that. But i was quite taken aback at the initial response upon mention of the relevant movie i can tell you!

Last edited by Splatterdragon73; 22nd October 2009 at 09:41 AM.