View Single Post
Old 6th June 2015, 03:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A Boy and His Dog. Some say that various elements of this marched straight into the Fallout game series and I can see how. So with Fallout 4 on the way I thought I'd give it a go as I've had it for a while but never got round to opening it.

A very young Don Johnson and his dog wander the wastelands after nuclear war has ravaged the world. The boy is able to telepathically talk to the dog and is used primarily for sniffing out woman for the boy to have sex with. Or rape, as we know it! The first woman they find has been attacked and cut up afterwards by Raiders forcing our hero to utter the line in my signature below.

Finding a girl, they follow her into a vault that reminded me of Tranquillity Lane and head into a whole heap of trouble. It's a bit dated now but I loved it. For it's time, 1976, it must have been quite shocking. The whole context of the film is better than the sum of its parts and the ending, although you can see it coming, made me chuckle.

Very oddball and unique, whether you'll like it or not is very hard to say but I loved it and if you're thinking of collecting post apocalypse movies then you have to see it and have it in your collection. Available on Region A locked Blu by Scream Factory or Region B Blu from Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=YkJV19sxKgc