View Single Post
Old 30th June 2015, 06:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 166754

Slaughter Hotel takes place in an institute for mentally disturbed women where a killer in on the loose making use of the medieval weapons that decorate the walls. When the patients start getting murdered the police set up a trap to capture the killer but is this the work of a patient of even one of the doctors if so can this trap be a success or just a stumbling block for the blood thirsty killer.

This was my first time seeing Slaughter Hotel and I went in just expecting a straight up Giallo but I was treated to a lot more than that oh yes I was The film starts off pretty slow with long scenes of the women out in the gardens or sitting around smoking and drinking listening to music with the doctors seems rather relaxed until the leather gloved killer starts to stalk the halls at night. I expected just kill after killer some mystery and then the pay off where the killer is revealed and yes that is what happens essentially but I was not prepared for the amount of lesbian action and extreme close ups of female masturbation and when I say extreme close up I mean close up it was like I was watching an episode of extreme through the keyhole and who would live in a house like this well lets take a look inside shall we

I did enjoy Slaughter Hotel it is slow in parts and some parts do drag on a bit like the the dancing and massage scenes with the red haired nurse and the black woman. They did a good job keeping the mystery as to who the killer was until the reveal so overall it is an enjoyable film or maybe all the nudity has clouded my judgement and I need to revisit it again some time just for review purposes I assure you

Film 7/10
Biology Lesson 10/10
I frankly found it a bit dull, but I really liked the hysterical ending where the killer seems to kill a load of people crammed in the corner of a room in a the space of a few seconds and a couple of bad edits! That's my memory of it, anyway. Wish the rest of it had been as mad, although admittedly Klaus always gives slightly sordid value for money.