View Single Post
Old 5th July 2015, 10:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

Been up in Far North Tropical Queensland for a holiday sunbaking and drinking essentially, so haven't posted here much. However, I can post a quick update on what I've gotten from the Arrow Sale now that's it's nearly finished, and should eventually post pics of all my recent pick ups when I get back.

Picked up at first,
Rabid Steelbook
The Killing
Comedy of Terror

There were a lot less titles I needed than expected, as for some reason Arrow decided to change the system they used to use which determines what is in sales. So, after making $50 confronting unsuspecting phone thieves, I went back and got two DVDs which were the only two cheaper than amazon, and I needed to fill gaps in my collection

Pervert
Bare Behind Bars
(I've heard this is cut though, but can't find a guide or anything describing to what extent)

Using all my bonus points acquired from these and previous purchases I then preordered Videodrome this morning for a nice £12

Also as a nice little bonus, the ice cream/DVD rental shop is now just ice cream and tourism services, so they had a nice table of $2 ex rentals, from which I got Blue Sunshine, which I've been dying to see for years and just couldn't find.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga