View Single Post
Old 12th July 2015, 10:49 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropophagus View Post
My only problem with this release is the very high price. I'll pay £7.49 for Zombie Holocaust after removing the VAT. Considering the quality of Anthro its price is not acceptable. But I am the one to blame for not cancelling my pre-order when I had the time. Lesson learnt well. No pre-orders from them ever again.

I was exactly the same with this release and in fact I cancelled my first pre-order but then talked myself into re-ordering the title.

Having watched it some parts of the transfer looked okay to me especially when in the darknend catacombs but overall certainly not a transfer to write home about.

In addition to this the complete lack of any extras relating to the film is also a major bummer (although the documentary is very good its has nothing to do with the film itself) and this release is badly lacking interviews and/or a documentary about its status as a nasty or even a written booklet may have helped.

Not to sound ungrateful but to me £22 for this one does seem a lot when compared to other releases of this type (although in saying that I one paid nearly 3 figures for the original video tape, however times have certainly changed since those days)

As for zombie holocaust I've not seen it yet but for £8.99 I'm not going to complain either way