View Single Post
Old 15th July 2015, 07:17 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
You could also use a similar strain of logic in regards to 88 and state that their white bordered Italian line is an Arrow template (albeit a 'retro' one)... plus now they're including postcards in their releases too.
Considering they had used red for the Slasher Classics and green for the Toxic Avenger films, only other Italian colour left was white, so it was a logical choice!
I really like the decision to include postcards as well!

Quote:
I like what both labels are doing. Sure, I own more Arrow titles (mainly because they've been around longer) but have/will be picking up pretty much all of 88's upcoming slate... something I can't say about Arrow.
I'm also interested in pretty much every 88 Films' release, whereas there are 'Masters of Cinema' Arrow ones which I'll only buy if they are cheap in the sale.

Quote:
People put too much energy into trying to play inference games - just enjoy the titles that are being released by whoever is releasing them!
At the end of the day, I'm a consumer, so the more previously unreleased/unavailable films available to buy (preferably in high definition), the better.