View Single Post
Old 16th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrormad1983 View Post
I emailed 88 films as i too am waiting on Bloodstained Shadow. I received an email back stating all there Bloodstained Shadow stock was sent to HMV instead of a few units for some reason and they are now waiting for them to redirected back to 88 films. Do you have any idea how many blu-rays we have had so far as i was due 25 blu rays and have slowly lostcount on how many they have sent me.
I've got these:

1. Toxic Avenger Part III
2. Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV
3. Eskimo Nell
4. American Ninja
5. American Ninja 2
6. American Ninja 3: Blood Hunt
7. American Ninja 4: The Annihilation
8. Trancers 2: The Return of Jack Deth
9. Mother's Day
10. Don't Go in the Woods... Alone!
11. Slaughterhouse
12. Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers
13. Dead of Winter
14. X-Ray
15. The Boogey Man
16. Night Train Murders
17. Zombi Holocaust x2 (Even though I asked one of them to be replaced with another)
18. Antrohopophagus
19. Tromeo & Juliet

Graduation Day definitely wasn't part of the rewards. It was released October 2014, whilst they didn't start shipping new releases as rewards until late January 2015.

Originally they were gonna release American Ninja boxset as a digipak type of deal, and at least the first movie as a separate release. I asked them which one the backers were gonna get. I was told that it would be the boxset and that it would only count as 1 out of the 25 rewards. But since then their plans changed and the boxset was just individual releases with a slipcase. I received the separate releases without the slip, so I don't know then if that still counts as 1 or not. I've asked them about the slip and they've said on a few occasions that they will send it to me, but I've still not received it. So I guess I'm not getting one. Not the end of the world really though.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook