View Single Post
Old 18th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437252304.281480.jpg

Went in not expecting much but was totally blowing away, while not quite as good as the original it's miles ahead of the sequels. A true summer blockbuster in ever sense of the word a none stop roller coaster ride of awesome dinosaur action. Really enjoyed all the little nods towards the original. Highlight had to be the dinosaur battle royal at the end. Only downside it just didn't have the same sense of awe and wonder of the first movie. I know really want my own raptor for Christmas. 9/10

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437252698.078442.jpg

Interesting documentary on cannon films whose story was just as wacky and strange as some of their films. Shows the snobbery that most of Hollywood ( and a lot of the people interviewed) had against them, which is strange as nowadays a lot of films produced by company's that looked down on them can be said to be very cannon like. Hey I will happily say I enjoyed most of their movies more than a lot of other films around the same time that won awards and a had critics wanking off too. Plenty of great clips as well. 7.5/10

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437253026.534607.jpg

Very interesting story of what could of been we had some very interesting ideas and story boards. As well as some horrible ideas, a studio exec who didn't want superman to fly or even wear his suit and the awful suit that nic cage was supposed to wear. Tim burton and Kevin Smith are some of those interviewed. Smith' s script sounded amazing and really would of liked to of seen it brought to the screen as smith himself says it sounded like pure wank material for comic book fans. 8.5/10

Last edited by trebor8273; 18th July 2015 at 09:22 PM.