View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2015, 10:10 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
50 shades of grey.

If Cheryl Tunt from Archer was deprived of oxygen for too long and suffered catastrophic brain damage, this is the film that might result. Found it cheap in a charity shop so decided to watch it before trading it in at CEX. I bemoaned the gender politics of Strip nude for your killer, but that at least had the excuse of being directed by Andreas Bianchi. This vile, shallow and ultimately dull pile of badger excrement was actually made by WOMEN. Perhaps erotic to the sort of worthless trash that masturbates to Apple Catalogue and continue to try and justify that stupid I-watch this is all surface and zero substance with some of the worst dialogue I have ever heard.
Do not watch this, even as a joke, its clearly made by the sort of mouth breathing idiot who dreams about being the sex puppet in an abusive relationship with a cold, uninteresting Billionaire who makes his money in indeterminate ways. Just be aware that all it takes is hard work to be a billionaire as the insufferable Mr Grey goes to great lengths to make it clear luck plays no part in his success (neocon garbage) On Facebook I classified this as a Hate crime, In the cold light of day I don not retract that statement one bit. Its F&%^&* eye and soul cancer of the worst kind. I feel my eyes need chemotherapy. I switched this off somewhere around the half way point, last time I did that was for the abominable transformers 2, a film that appeared to have been made by a racist with ADD.

AVOID.
Good review. Shame I haven't seen it, otherwise I'd join you in the lynching. It's certainly not going anywhere near my 'to watch' list now (not that ever was, for those of you who thought I might be into designer neocon softcore for I-watch masturbators!)