View Single Post
Old 14th August 2015, 01:25 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
It's time to announce this week's latest update on Cult Labs Radio! We have just added songs/scores from the following cult films - an awesome list this week;
  • A Lizard In A Woman's Skin (donated by Nosferatu@Cult Labs)
  • Wayne's World 2 (donated by Nosferatu@Cult Labs)
  • The Time Machine (donated by VeZius)
  • Donnie Darko (donated by myself)
  • Labyrinth (donated by myself)
  • Black Roses & Rock 'N' Roll Nightmare (donated by myself)

Fulci giallo goodness, time-travelling madness and plenty of heavy metal awesomeness! Party on dudes!

Which of these is your favourites?

To listen to Cult Labs Radio, simply find the player at the bottom of the forum, or visit http://bit.ly/Cult-Labs-Radio Alternatively, if you're on the move, search for Cult Labs Radio on the free mobile app, TuneIn Radio!

With more cult movie quotes and all of these great soundtracks - take a listen and join cult movie heaven.

Remember, if you have any cult film soundtracks (or songs that have appeared in a cult film), please do let us know.
After I bought them, I listened to Lizard in a Woman's Skin and Wayne's World 2 several times – they are excellent soundtracks in their very different ways, but always have loved Donnie Darko and the zeitgeist-capturing music used by Richard Kelly in the film. I look forward to hearing some of those tracks as well as 'a blast from the past' from Labyrinth.