View Single Post
Old 29th August 2015, 08:31 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

"Five graduates come together to celebrate their teacher Master Jude's 80-year-okd birthday. Th is includes York (Eric Tsang); Claude(Jim Chim); Sam(Wong Jing); Keith(Chapman To) and Charlie (Tat Dik). Master Jude (Richard Ng) is a bachelor who enlightened them on the matter of sex during their school days.

However, during the celebration party, they encounter 5 pretty, sexy young models: the uninhibited Tina (Chrissie Chau), the movie fan Audrey(Jessica Xu), the body-check addict Peril (Caroline Chu), the off-possessed by spirits Jeanne (Carol Yeung) and Eleven (Betrys KKong), who is to eager to give up her virginity. They fall for each other and have a love-fest in the hotel.

The five men group together to form "The Cheating Brigade" to continue their affairs with the five models. Their Wives, headed by hillary (Maggie Cheung), with Sze (Harriet Yeung), Nana (Monica Chan), Ling Ling (Mak Ling Ling) and Nancy (Jacquelin Ching), also group together to catch them on the act. An 'espionage war' between husbands and wives ensues. Who will be the final victors - the husbands or the wives?"

Wong Jing's films can be hit and miss but I still think they mostly hit the spot personally...I haven't seen that many of his "newer" films though so I mostly base my opinion on his older (pre-2000) work...

Unfortunately this didn't do much for me except produce a few (intended) chuckles from time to time.
Released the same year as Microsex Office and even featuring some of the same actors,it has a totally different feel and definitely lacks punch / a certain something to keep the movie together.
I must applaud Wong Jing for keeping the flame of good old Hong Kong screwball sleaze alive but this could have been so much better imho.

For a true (Cat III even) sleazeball fest about a lecherous "teacher" + his "pupils" and their wives,maybe just watch Stooges in Tokyo (1991) instead.