View Single Post
Old 7th September 2015, 05:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Default What TV Have You Seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
I'm the same, I usually buy them on Blu when the price has dropped and its season 2 or 3 etc and I know the series has longevity or even through Amazon prime like Grimm season 4. I try not watch something from the off because of this very pitfall! I have waited till the end of Dark Matter to hopefully see if it takes off and the overall feedback seems good and then you gave me that good news. Where did you hear about it Tre?

Defiance will be next I think and Falling Skies.

There are a few sites that tell you if something has been renewed. Been watching theses

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441646602.521072.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441646657.630346.jpg

Wasn't expecting much from both shows but been plesently surprised by both.

Dominion

God disappears and the Angels led Gabriel blamed mankind for this and set about wiping us out, mankind was aided by the archangel Michael . 20 years later most of humanity has been killed or posseed by lower Angels (only higher Angels can come to earth, lesser Angels have to possess a human host). We soon find out their is a chosen who was hid as a baby by Michael. Who humans believe will bring there salvation and Angels the power to destroy mankind and bring God back. Sounds very familiar as its a sequel to legion(2010)

The last ship
Excellent. After a plague has infected or killed 80% of the worlds population a lone navy destroyer is the worlds last hope for a cure. Sadly in this time the world has fallen into anarchy making their job a lot harder than it should be

Watched the first couple of episodes of dark matter and another plesent surprise which as mentioned comes of as a cross between Farscape and firefly, nice to have a more old school style scifi show on TV

Last edited by trebor8273; 7th September 2015 at 06:02 PM.