View Single Post
Old 29th October 2009, 01:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I went to both screenings and Edinburgh one was good. They showed the Argento cut of Dawn. Ken's q&a went on and on and on! Calum had to try and drag him off the stage! Joe Pilato turned up about 10 mins into Day and delivered a very funny intro.
I missed his q&a (had to go and sober up!) but from what i heard he got it spot on.
The After party was a lot of fun. Ken and Joe seemed like nice guys as did Alex from Arrow, Who listened to all my drunken suggestions for future Arrow releases (Nightmare in a Damaged Brain uncut? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeee!) I also met forum memeber Ashton Lamont who showed me his very impressive artwork.

The glasgow screening was a lot of fun and i felt the audience got into it a bit more. Ken and Joe returned for the Q&A with Ken actually talking about Dawn this time. Joe's Q&A was brilliant, way better than Ken's.

Like the last event back in June the screening's were well organised and everyone was very friendly, and the actors were polite and answered any question. I'll definitely be going back for another!

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter