View Single Post
Old 10th September 2015, 06:10 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Phobia 2

The Anthology sequel moves away from Tongue in cheek & scares towards Gore & Scares.

5 Tales this time instead of 4 with the best being story 4,followed by 3 then 2. Story 1 is average & story 5 could have easily not been added. Story 4 (the best in my opinion) is a gory creeper about a car saleswoman who takes vehicles involved in traffic accidents and cheaply does them up to resell but as well as a buyer being angry the dead victims spirits are none to impressed either! overall 7/10

The Happening

WTF? a bunch of appalling actors run like the wind (literally) as a few moving trees and bushes in the breeze make them crap themselves or commit suicide throw in several bizarre lines of dialogue about things like hotdogs and hayfever and you have a great nomination for one of the most pointless appalling films of the last 15 years...no scrap the nomination and just give it the -10/10 note the - don't miss the -

sidenote: thank christ this was a free viewing among a batch of blu rays given to me gratis & I don't have to mourn the loss of a single penny.

Body

short but very enjoyable film that was apparently shown at frightfest. The characters one in particular show a genuine reaction to the situation of finding a corpse lodging with them including a traditional but well portrayed cold hearted bitch 8/10 runs at just 71 minutes.

I have watched many horror shorts on youtube some have impressed me much more than any mainstream 90 minute horror has for some time I have put 5 of the best below for those who may not have seen any or all of them. I have chosen these as the best based on the following merits (those merits being one or all of the following) ... Creepy,original,thought provoking,pure fun,amusing,heartfelt

A playlist of them I made on my youtube account for easier access to all at once.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...sK94Rqi3przU5K