View Single Post
Old 30th October 2009, 01:58 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

So, here's how this comp will work.

Since it's Halloweeny (well, tommorow )it's time to show off your pumpkin carvin skills. Simply carve a pumpkin, take a picture and post it up here! Oh, and I'll be posting a blog after I've done this explaining how to carve and post pictures, just in case anyone gets stuck

Don't have a camera? Don't have a pumpkin? Don't have a cow man! Anything will do - even a picture drawn on paint. (or one nicked of the internet and called your own - ssshhh! ) Or even a halloweeny joke, or little story - whatever as long as it's halloweeny-related and uber cool!

The three best (most inventive, funny or just plain AWESOME!) will be picked by mee next friday (before the next weekly comp). Then I'll post 3 pumpkins of my own. 3 lucky pumpkins. The three winners will each have to pick a pumpkin. Open the lids take a look inside, and see which one of the above prizes you've won in your trick or treating-ness!

(of course, if you've seen those films, or want another dvd, you could always swap it lol - but whatever).

So get those pumpkins in!

Remember ANYONE can enter and as many times as you like! The more entries the more chance of winning.

GOOD LUCK AND..........

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE (well,for tommorow )