View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2015, 11:32 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by will graham View Post
Sorry guys but I didn't like part 3, reading about it I expected the film to be more apocalyptic, you know hell on earth. There's some good ideas but in the end they were trying to make a Freddy/Chucky type film when the previous films weren't like that.

Not interested in Arrow's current line-up.

To be honest my interest in these cult releasing companies is fading. I think it's because most of the films I wanted to see collector's editions of, have already been released, are with companies that don't license (lionsgate for starters) or have gone to companies that don't do special features (god I hate 101 films).

Anyone else feel this way?
No. I'm completely the opposite! Although Arrow are releasing a few things I'm not really in to, others are stepping up to the plate and hitting it out of the park. In just the last week or so I've bought shitloads and over the course of this year I have spent more on films than the last two years put together.

It comes down to what floats your boat. I might look at a release like Thundercrack! and get all excited while to others it's a pile of poo. I do like extra's but if I want a film and the only release is bare bones then that doesn't bother me much. Which is why I probably double/treble dip a lot!!

I think this year has been outstanding for genre fans but my missus would prefer it if they slowed down a bit. Me, I'm in my element !