View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2015, 12:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Yeah, but when you make a joke on Facebook about some of their fans, you get accused of being Xenophobic ha ha
All I said was their Pokemon fans will surely lap up these releases like everything else they put out i.e Gotta Catch Em All! Some people really need to leave the house and meet real people from time to time!
Tell me about it, i work with one lad he 100% puddled and living in a virtual world.
He one of these he never makes sense and you can never understand what he saying or rambling on about, but its never to do with what the conv going on.
He once come into work and he was quiet but in a angry mood and looked like he was ready to cry.
I tried on sev attempts to ask whats wrong to be met with some nonsense rambling, first one was about £800,
2nd nonsense was on about a dragon i said for **** sake what are you on about you are making no bloody sense what so ever.
Eventualy it turned out he was playing a game bought a dragon for £800 (virtual money) by accident, his dragon got killed in its first fight so he was angry and anoyyed at the dragon and thinks he should have his £800 back because he didnt want it in the first place.
He was virtual in tears and he was extremely angry and fuming.

Another time he come into work and complain him and gfriend had split.
Everyone was baffled he hasnt or had a girlfriend so i tried digging deeper.
He been speaking to some lass in france and had been seing each other for ages and now split.
I replied eh hang on you never met, i know he replied, i said if u never met her, you never seen her never kissed her how can that be classed as a relationship, he said ive seen her on webcam we sent each other kisses etc etc no matter what i said i just couldnt through to him.
So i replied well fook me im must be a bad boyfriend and cheat, he asked why i replied well ive been speaking to several women on net from all over the world and i fancy a few of them i feel dead guilty now.
He didnt realise i was being sarcastic.
This is what we have to put up with him everytime were at work.