View Single Post
Old 9th October 2015, 11:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

There was a fantastic documentary series a good number of years back (possibly 80s) produced by the BBC, repeated possibly a decade ago called The RKO story, which was, quite obviously about RKO. It was such a wonderful series, and happened a lot of interviews with stars of the golden era of Hollywood many of whom are now dead. I think it was 4 parts in total, I found it oddly relaxing as well as interesting. I'd love to see this released but I doubt it ever will be.

Other than that Jonny Briggs I'd love to see, I know this was rather popular at the time. I usually create an accurate reproduction of the theme tune (which is a famous piece in its own right but I can't blooming remember the name) using only my mouth and the usual suspects, vocal chords, cheeks, etc. when a work colleague, or anyone, is about to get into trouble. Usually followed by "Our Ritas gonna kill us" I can't even remember if that is uttered but it's stuck in my head

That and Geordie Racer which was for Look and Read possibly? I'd love to see on dvd. There something called Look and Read wasn't there? or am I just very tired?

Now this is another well known but never released as far as I can tell, one of my favourite shows as a kid, Pigeon Street, I just loved it.