View Single Post
Old 15th October 2015, 08:41 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I watched The Invisible Man followed by The Creeps last night. From the sublime to the second-rate

Never seen either of these before and I enjoyed both of them but for very different reasons. All the way through The Invisible Man I kept thinking how bad it was for Claude Rains in his Hollywood big break but no-one can see his face! It was surprisingly violent and horrific at times and very funny at others. Far better than The Mummy which I watched last week!
The Creeps though, man, hahah. So-bad-it's-good hasn't applied so aptly to a film I've watched in a long time. I really loved it but the whole time I was very aware at how shoddy it was. Terrible acting, awful production (clearly zero budget so I'll let them off) and a script that was just embarrassing to hear spoken out loud

I'm taking part in the Letterboxd's community horror-thon now which has added rules to follow;

This is the originator with the rules and the master list of those taking part

‎I Scream, You Scream: Hoop-Tober 2.O (also sadly, now my Wes Craven Tribute), a list of films by Cinemonster • Letterboxd

And this is my list, I'm adding to mine as I watch them, but others have the month planned out and have added all 31 in one go.

‎Hoop-Tober 2.0, a list of films by JustinMc • Letterboxd

Triumphant sight on a northern sky