View Single Post
Old 15th October 2015, 05:12 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default shat the devil

The Twilight Zone.The Self-Improvement of Salvadore Ross" (1/17/1964)
Don Gordon (Salvadore Ross), is a obnoxius loser who is trying to date Gail Kobe (Leah Maitland) but her father Mr. Maitland who is played by Vaughn Taylor forbids her to see him.A smart little story Written by Jerry McNeely from a short story by Henry Slesar,that see's its protaganist able to swap disabilities and a persons age for money,the only drawback being he has to endure whatever he swaps.obviously it does'nt end well (when does it ever) .

Title Card.jpg

Always Be Closing.jpg

Exchange.jpg

No Means No.jpg

Devil Rain.
Great piles of melting faeces er I mean faces are a major part of the climax of this 1970's devil worship movie. Shatner is beamed down to a planet run by Ernest Borgnine, who can't seem to make up his mind wether he's a cowboy or a goat . He dons a red hood and does that funny finger salute people at heavy metal concerts do, all in all its like Aleister Crowley being channelled thru an episode of Sesame Street .It takes it self abit to seriously but it still entertaining enough, I just don't find Ernie Borgnine scary enough, well apart from his over acting. I do luv a good Shatner pic, special mention to his sideburns, looking cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-00001.jpg (53.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-00003.jpg (54.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-00004.jpg (43.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-00005.jpg (61.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-00006.jpg (96.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-00007.jpg (85.5 KB, 1 views)