View Single Post
Old 19th October 2015, 03:26 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post
I received mine last week with Pharaohs.

This is really annoying that they've decided to make Children of the Corn part of the slashers collection. I really don't feel like buying the same movie twice for this kind of reason. I really wish now that the slashers weren't numbered. Might as well skip the Sleepaway Camp ones now, since I already have the Scream Factory releases.

They changed the cases too, so there's less and less reason to keep any kind of consistent collection going on.

It'd be great too if there was someone in the company who would read/reply their emails. I've sent 3 emails about the missing art card for The Bloodstained Shadow. I've also sent several emails about other issues I've had over the indiegogo reward campaign, which they have graciously left unanswered (got a few replies at the very beginning, but they didn't really resolve anything).

Starting to get really annoyed now. I've been extremely patient and very polite, but I'm fed up now. Surely won't support any of their fundraisers from now on. Don't really want to order anything from them directly either, if they don't have any kind of customer service in place. Unfortunately I made one order a while back, just have to pray nothing goes wrong with the order.

Rant over!
That is the downside to them being stretched and only being two people in charge of everything from sourcing titles to checking packaging, printing address labels and packing and everything in between, including responding to e-mails.