View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2015, 08:06 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Thing is, a terrible piece of shit like Annabelle makes a fortune, and something with a bit more class, thats not all about jump scares like Crimson peak fails spectacularly. Where's the incentive for Hollywood?
In the good old days, films that bombed had the opportunity to succeed on home video, however that sort of second chance is fading somewhat courtesy of streaming and downloading.

EDIT: Would also mention Sicario which was a great film.
I know we all disagree on Downlaoding but be honest reason why people do it is because if you was a family and three 3kids it would literaly cost a arm and leg to take them, 5people prices food etc you be easily talking round £50 mark. I know quite a few people who like to go cinema but wont and are put off by the prices, Like owt else years ago it was all about the fun experience of watching it on big screen. Now is all about raking in money, lets be fair if they brought the prices down to eg say £5 more people would go and more often, and think about it if more people went fuller screen showings instead of half empty or of 5ppl actual meams more money would be made, i once went with my ex wife and there was 2 other people. I certainty would go more often for sure.
And as for the food prices i for certain would never buy anything sneak my own pop and bag of sweets for a £1 from poundland or somewhere.