View Single Post
Old 10th November 2015, 09:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
Another few hours tonight Nordy, don't know about you guys but this is fantastic, huge without being repetitive, so many different things to find, so many enemies I have come across already. Went into a huge factory tonight full of robots and got wasted, think Ill come back here much later. Now on way to Diamond city, amazing locations, you don't have to talk to every character get through it which I find tiresome. Weapons are very basic, upgraded a few already but a steep curve for these. Distances are massive but limited by radioactive fog. Funny thing is I have found armour for arms an chest and mask but if I wear 'clothes' I lose the armour, so at the moment I am running around like Breaking Bad's Mr White, white undies and armour on with one boot and gas mask, I look scary in a weird kinky sense, ha!

You can wear any of the vault jumpsuits with armour prices, just finished the mission to find the private eye, I hope he can become one of my companions. Have to agree with everything you said. I like the new ' skills' more than the old system.