View Single Post
Old 19th November 2015, 04:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
And The Mutilator is apparently delayed again, until February now. What the fudge are Arrow doing with this release? It's turning into Rabid Dogs all over again.
Some great news Jamiouse - this is a snipped of a press release given by arrow a few mins ago.

"after the frustration came the reward - at the eleventh hour, word came to us that an uncut 35mm print indeed existed and was held at the Library of Congress. Better yet, it was virtually unplayed, being as it was the copy that the filmmakers had deposited for copyright purposes. Naturally, we resolved to get our hands on the print and, after some wrangling, the Library of Congress dutifully obliged. We're now overjoyed to say that we are eagerly beavering away on prepping our new master, confident in the knowledge that we are working with the best possible material we have been able to source."

So the wait is well worth it i think, plus feb is my birthday so i can get a pre order of this from the other half. The FULL press release is here for anyone that wants the full picture.

The Video Deck: The Mutilator update!