Thread: Code Red
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2015, 08:42 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Bill stopped posting to the UK again because the scum suckers started reversing the paypal payments after only 7 days.
SAE have also started a $15.00 recorded delivery extra charge because it started happening to them as well.
Well actually Bill messed up some of the international packages (mine included), they never left the US and were sent back to him. according to him "the postage was no good" and it was paypal's fault...
he then went on a mean rant on Facebook about stopping international shipping again cause he is "annoyed" by getting emails from customers asking "annoying" questions and he has no time to "babysit"
he was talking about 12 packages and 6 customers as far as i remember.
that post was deleted a few hours later.
i myself waited for 2 weeks, then asked politely if he'll be sending it again. never got an answer to this and therefor had to use paypal claim, just to get an answer.
don't know about other people, but i didn't reverse the payment.

as for SAE, the recorded delivery option was added again by their nice customer service lady after i asked her about it, cause their policy is:
"you are only entitled to a replacement if you choose recorded delivery"
however, their standard shipping isn't, so if something is lost, you are screwed.