View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2015, 10:48 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Have you seen Sint? The Christmas horror from Dick Maas the director of Amsterdamned?

That's highly recommended and you can probably get the dvd for the price of postage second hand.

Saint [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Huub Stapel, Egbert Jan Weeber, Caro Lenssen, Escha Tanihatu, Bert Luppes, Dick Maas, Tom de Mol: DVD & Blu-ray

I'd also recommend Santa's Slay which is daft, gory and a lot of fun.

Santa's Slay [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Bill Goldberg, Douglas Smith, Emilie de Ravin, Robert Culp, Dave Thomas, Saul Rubinek, Rebecca Gayheart, Chris Kattan, Fran Drescher, Alicia Loren, David Steiman, Sammy Lee, Matthew F. Leonetti, Brett Ratner, Dou

I presume you've seen the fantastic Troll Hunter. It's not really a Christmas film but it feels like one.

Troll Hunter [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Knut Nærum, Otto Jespersen, Hans Morten Hansen, Johanna Morck, Tomas Alf Larsen, Robert Stoltenberg, Glenn Erland Tosterud, Andre Ovredal: DVD & Blu-ray
Haven't seen Sint yet or Troll Hunter (but I have a copy laying about somewhere) but I have ordered Santa's Slay.

Krampus, from the director of Trick 'r Treat might be a fun film as well.

Thanks for the recommendations.