View Single Post
Old 29th November 2015, 09:53 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Been a while but some new arrivals...

Attention: the Yes Madam bd offers great pic quality but unfortunately has some new (gun shot) effects mixed in,they only pop up a few times but can be annoying.

Also picked these up at work for 50 cents each (all Dutch releases):

Iron Monkey 2
Drunken Master 3
Stormriders
Iron Fisted Monk
Return to the 36th Chamber
Magnificent Butcher
Encounters of the Spooky Kind
Kung Fu Cult Master

As its almost Christmas...and because it will help me stay connected on the road (and also watch movies etc but staying connected really was a must as I always get home very late):

After much looking around and reading up decided to go with this.

Hisense Sero 8 Pro tablet (I got silver as it was the cheapest,it's only the back color anyway)...imho a truly great tablet for it's price (188 Euro),only weakness is the camera (not really a problem) and stock launcher (which was replaced with Nova so no longer a problem there).
Bloatware can easily be de-installed or (about 3 apps) de-activated. Of course if you root you can de-install the lot...
Running Elun icon pack (everyone needs a nice big (updating) icon pack and it even was on sale).
This has a "retina-like" screen which keeps impressing me. I also already received an unexpected Android update.

Ah and then there was Black Friday...wanted a new phone as mine is 8 years old and still running Symbian...this will also help me stay connected...so...

Amazon Germany helped me out with this deal:

Samsung S5 Mini (White,199 Euro)...I was planning on buying a used S3 Mini but decided to go for this instead...I think I paid about 100 Euro more for the S5 Mini (new) than for a used S3 Mini (in excellent condition). Not a bad deal imho.

Expecting it to arrive tomorrow...

Also bought a new (simpler) phone for my dad btw.

Last edited by bdc; 30th November 2015 at 10:17 AM.