View Single Post
Old 1st December 2015, 11:27 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Heres my top ten well i have had a little longer to think about it so here we go

10 Empire_of_the_ants.jpg

There is a hell of a lot of fun to be had here watching giant ants picking off an unsuspecting group of tourists.

9 220px-Nightoflepus.jpg

I remember seeing this as a kid and i was terrified of rabbits for years after it

8 220px-Food_of_the_gods.jpg

Giant rats giant chickens giant wasps bad effects and bad acting sounds like fun times to me. This is one that always as me in stitches when ever i watch it.

7 220px-CujoVHScover.jpg

Pretty intense film showing that your not even safe from your most loyal companion.

6 220px-Alligator_poster.jpg

I love the story a pet alligator gets flushed into the sewers and after eating some lab rats that were injected with growth hormones he grows into a giant and goes on a rampage around the city. Nothing else needs to be said.

5 film_razorback_l.jpg

This is a bloody awesome film and its shot so beautifully. Very action packed and very underrated.

4 PiranhaPosterA.jpg

Jaws ruled the ocean and not to be upstaged the Piranha took over the rivers and dined at their favourite holiday resort

3 thenest.jpg

Fantastic effects and some great gore and a lot of fun. The cat scene is still hard to watch.

2 download.jpg

Again i first saw this when i was a kid and it terrified me every time i left the house i could see birds watching me sitting on the wall across from my house waiting for me sneering at me Its a classic what else can be said.

1 71CTreJGV5L._SL1500_.jpg

Is this even a surprise Jaws is one of my all time favourite films so it was always going to be top of the list. Jaws is just amazing so many stand out scenes and so much stand out dialogue and its still scary all these years later and any time you go near or in the sea Jaws is the first thing that pops into your head. Not many films throughout history have gotten so deep into the subconscious of the masses.